I cannot believe that I am 21 years old! I have been 21 for a month and a half and I have really thought a lot about 21 things about me that my readers may not not know about me!
But first I want to talk about what I did for my 21st birthday! I was able to celebrate two times, once with my friends at school and then another with my family and my friends in Maryland.
With my friends from school:
My friends set up a “Bar Appearance”in downtown as we called it because I was really nervous about making it a bar crawl. I did not really want to go to a ton of bars, so we chose the two that we through I would really enjoy and stuck to those!
My birthday happened to be the same day as “Fake Patty’s Day” in Kent, Ohio, which is why everyone is wearing green!
With my friends in Maryland:
My sister set up an amazing birthday celebration! She set up a party bus for me and my friends to ride from Annapolis into D.C. for dinner at one of my favorite restaurants called Mission. It has amazing Mexican food. It was great because I not only got to see my great friends from Maryland, I also got to see my best friend, Jake, who I know from Kent State. The party bus was SO fun and dinner was great.
I would definitely say that I had two amazing birthday celebrations.
21 things about myself that you may have been wondering:
- I currently have two torn ACLs in my knee.
- I will be taking classes in NYC this summer for my minor, along with interning at Agentry PR firm!
- I love to travel. My favorite place I have been to is Madrid, Spain.
- I LOVE the color yellow. A lot of people ask me all the time why my whole blog is not yellow, because I love it that much.
- I am obsessed with psychics.
- I take my zodiac sign seriously, like really seriously.
- I am pisces.
- I cry all the time, no matter if it’s a happy or sad cry.
- I have a cat name Angel. She is the cutest.
- I think everyone should go to therapy, it’s helped me a lot.
- I have anxiety.
- Thrifting is a huge stress reliever for me, but I haven’t gone in a few weeks because I have been so busy with classes.
- I am a public relations major.
- I am double minoring in fashion media writing and marketing.
- I LOVE Kate Spade.
- Coffee will always be running from my veins.
- I am extroverted.
- I always try to be positive, even if everything is falling apart.
- I have one younger sister, named Payton.
- I talk to my mom at least 3 times a day, and I would’t have it any other way. (I talk to my dad, too! don’t worry! 🙂 )
- I decided to start blogging because of Beautycon, a convention for all lovers of beauty, social media and gurus!
I hope this gives you a little more insight of who I am! I would love to get to know each and everyone of you!
One thought on “21 Things You Should Know About This 21-Year-Old”
Ah, man, my old office is right next door to Mission! I miss that area… and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Looks like you rang in 21 the right way. 🙂